Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us anything! Below are common questions we receive from event hosts considering our venue. There are many to-the-point answers here so feel free to browse. However, you may always contact us with specific questions not shown or if you’d like us to elaborate.See Our Calendar Download PDF
Our rental rates vary based on the time of week and year. Fill out our inquiry form detailing the nature of your event, estimated attendance, and timing, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The Glass Factory will clean the space before your event: sweeping, mopping, detailing the bathroom, and taking care of any necessary repairs.
In order to get your full security deposit back, you (or your caterer) must complete the following breakdown procedures immediately following your event:
- All personal items, centerpieces, candles, florals, furniture rentals, and additional décor brought into the venue for your event must be removed unless next-day pickup has been arranged beforehand with the venue manager. If you are leaving items overnight, they must be neatly packed away and consolidated in a designated area of the venue. All items must be removed from the venue no later than 11 a.m. the following morning.
The Glass Factory is not responsible items left in the building overnight.
- All food and beverage items must be removed from the building following your event.
- Linens must be bundled and tied or bagged and consolidated with your rentals.
- The catering areas should be emptied and cleaned according to the posted guidelines.
- All large messes on the floor must be properly cleaned. This includes food, confetti, flower petals, etc. You are not responsible for the bathrooms.
- Break down all boxes and bag all trash, and remove this from the kitchen and event space through the rear exit. Place all trash in the provided dumpster. No trash can be left inside the venue, on the loading dock, or in the parking lots. This includes cigarette butts.
Renter, along with all caterers, subcontractors, vendors, and any party providing a service to Renter or Renter’s guests during the Term of this Agreement shall maintain liability insurance in the form of a Combined Single Limit Bodily Injury and Property Damage Insurance Policy insuring The Glass Factory and Renter against any liability arising out of use, occupancy, or maintenance of the premises and all other areas appurtenant thereto in an amount not less than $1 Million Dollars per occurrence; and a policy of all perils property insurance covering loss or damage to all of Renter's inventory, fixtures, furniture and equipment located on the Premises to the extent of at least eighty (80%) percent of their insurable value. The Glass Factory will not carry insurance on Renter's property.
Renter shall furnish The Glass Factory with a certificate of all insurance policies required by this Lease evidencing the existence and amounts of such insurance with loss payable clauses satisfactory to The Glass Factory no later than thirty (30) days before the commencement of the Term. All policies obtained by Renter for the premises shall name The Glass Factory Jax, LLC, as additional insureds, and shall contain no exclusions for liquor liability and assault and battery. Policies for weddings and other special events may be purchased from www.wedsafe.com for a cost of approximately $195.